BE CREATIVE and GOOD LUCK!
This is open to interpretation and may include such ideas as your
favorite book, genre, book subject, reason to read, etc…
Submissions due on or before May 27th. No exceptions.
- Official entry blanks available electronically. Visit the
webpage for the Allendale Woman’s Club to download
a copy or check emails from PTO/Principal
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Send file
to firstname.lastname@example.org with Bookmark and
participant’s name/grade in the subject
- Official entries must be drawn in black and white. Use
a felt tipped marker to ensure clarity. The design
should be two inches by seven and one-half inches
(See Sample at right)
- Judges will select semi-finalists in each grade from
grades 4 through 8 at Brookside School.
- Voting will be done by members of the Allendale
- Winners and semi-finalists will be awarded gift cards
to Barnes & Noble. The winning entries will be printed
for distribution at Lee Memorial Library. Winners will
receive a laminated version of their bookmark.